Since we still hadn't bought a Rain Gauge before the storm began, I don't have accurate numbers. Anecdotally (from reports of nearby folks) we got about 3 inches of rain on Friday/Saturday. I don't know what yesterday's rains amounted to.
* Transplanted about 45 of our 172 tomato seedlings into better fed soil. We went down to the Country Garden in Niskayuna (where Kathleen works) to do that work.
* Also, out our large trash items for pickup. Ballston has it's semi-annual big pickup. Due to our high traffic location, I suspect a lot of that stuff is long gone.
* Our potatoes and jerusalem artichokes arrived from Ronningers. We got 5 pounds of Magic Molly, 5 pounds of Desiree, 10 pounds of Yukon Gold, and 2 pounds of Red Fuseau jerusalem artichokes.
* Transplanted the tray of tomatoes that we brought home (72 plants).
* Started seed for more Gray Zucchini, General Lee Cucumbers, and a whole bunch of herbs.